This is really gross but anyways. I recently developed a bump in my pubic hair. It grew bigger over a couple of days and started to itch fairly bad. It got really swollen and turned white at the top so thinking maybe it was just a pimple I squeezed it. It immediately burst. And a ton of pus came out like more than I thought possible. It was really thick and white and smelled horrible. It then started to bleed a little. But it hasn't stopped itching. And now my pubic area is sore but I don't know if its just from the bump being inflamed? I get bumps in the same area every now and then but its never more than one at a time. But they've never been as big and gross as this one. Should I be worried?

Hi is there any way I can privately contact you and show u a pic of mine? I'm really worried ik what u mean about the internet and it's freaking me out. I can describe mine as itchy , a lil painful and it started out as a red dot that Clear liquids came out and two more under neath it came but they like scabs with red around them plz help

Thank you so much h for writing this, I've been driving myself mental with all the posts saying it could just appear to be a spot and I've been like ahhh but is it not a spot then?! Cheers :)

Pimples make people sad