I have had pimples and bumps on the top of my vagina and i would pop them but they formed a raised scar like figure which kind of resembles a nik when u shave or even a keloid. i am scared because what if it is something else other then what i think it is and i am scared that when i do have intercourse, they will think it is herpes or something. is having a keloid or something like that on the vagina even possible or do i really have a virus? I have never been sexually active and have had this before i had a boyfriend. are their any kinds of creams that will flaten these?