Hello! I am a 19 years old girl, and have had sex only a couple of times and only one of them was unprotected. In the last 6 months I have noticed a pimple on my labia which would show up one in a while. It would get bigger, and I would squeeze it then, it would disappear and come back again. Is it possible that I got something while having unprotected sex just this one time.

Dear girl, it takes only one time to get an STD, but luckily your pimple doesn’t appoint just to an STD. I had a pimple as well, which was so annoying, and ugly looking. I didn’t squeeze it because I know that is one of the worst things to do with pimple and I went to the gyno’s office. It turned out that this pimple was an ingrown hair as I have been shaving the whole way for some time. However, this doesn’t mean that you have a case of ingrown hair as well. What you need is an official evaluation of the problem, so go to the doc and check that one out. And, don’t squeeze any more.