I'm 16 and pregnent - I know, today's society WHAT A SHOCK. I'm not what everyone thinks I am, I'm not a w**** or a s*** nor do I sleep around. I am in a committed relationship and I truely love my partner. We, as a couple, thought that bringing a child of our own into this world was the best thing for us at the moment since we were both told that we might not be able to have children. We tried a few times and failed but finally, at the least expecting moment, I found out I was pregnant - right after we decided to wait. It came as a shock to both of us and we didn't know where to do so we went to a pregnancy center where they confirmed the pregnancy and our options. At that time, my partner and I had thought that we were capable of raising a child with both of us being out of high school and getting ready to make our way into the real world. I was taking by surprise by this next moment. The next day we decided to tell my parents, and of course they immediately went to abortion. I, for one, am strongly against it but I listened my parents' stories since my mom had an abortion when she was 18 and in a relationship with my father (who was told HE couldn't have children either). I mean, even though this is my mother I still didn't let HER story affect my decision because things happen differently every time, nothing is ever the same in my family. After two weeks, and long hours of contemplating my decisions, my father finally came up to me and was like 'You have to make a decision by tomorrow night or else.' and walked off. I came to the decision of having an abortion because it was what both of my parents along with my partner wanted for me, even though to this day I still do not want to. I have the appointment in 5 days and I don't know if I can truely go through with it but I know if I don't then I will be homeless with no boyfriend and no money, no job, and no high school diploma. I'm truely scared for what I have to do, and I really don't know how to cope with anything... I just need to know that there are people out there that are in the same boat as I am, and are as scared as I am now.. 

I'm 16 an i'm not pregnant but theres been quite a few of my friends thats had to go through this same situation.Ultimately its your choice you are the one gonna have to deal with the emotional scaring an abortion causes.My mom who had one in her younger years highly regrets it now and even told me if i were to get pregnant now she wouldnt make me get rid of it that way.Your parents should be supportive but if they arent there is help for you.

Listen, my sis had a similar situation as you she was also 16. You need to think of the effects of abortion mentally and physically. My sis chose to keep her child , and to most people she is an amazing, happy mum. She told me that she couldnt imagine life without her child. In the end, its your life and your decision NOT your parents!