hello...i was wondering for everyone out there that has posted that they had to get a revision rhinoplasty done, could you all please provide the names of the doctors if they were in the MA area that performed your rhinoplasty surgery in which you were not happy or satisfied with. This would help me a great deal in eliminating these doctors from my search.

I have been wanting to get a nose job since I can remember. But at the same time I am very scared of going through with this surgery. I am afraid of picking the wrong doctor and looking completely different and unhappy with the results. I want my rhinoplasty to look as natural as possible. I have just started to my search regarding picking a doctor, and I am so over whelmed. Any advice or knowledge about any doctors in the MA area would be greatly appreciated.

thank you!

I know that there ar ea lot of great plastic surgeons up in MA, actually, so I can't suggest anyone who's bad. Where exactly do you live?

My wife and my cousin did it with dr. salas at clinica de cirugia cosmetica he is one of a kind, if you want I can give you more information about the dr. and his hospital