I RECEIVED THIS OFFER FOR A DIET IN THE MAIL CALLED QUICK LOWEIGHT CURE BY DR STANLEY BROOKS WITH THE BROOKS BEAUTY AND HEALTH INSTITUTE USA. IT STATES YOU CAN LOSE BETWEEN 2 AND 3 POUNDS A DAY WITHOUT CHANGING HABITS. HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD OF THIS OR TRIED IT ?

Hmm. well, I think it work DEPEND on a person's metabolism.
There are persons who really find it hard to loss weight due to low metabolism rate.

My mother used Quick Loweight and it worked Great!!!! She lost 3 1/2 sizes in 2 1/2 weeks. And it's staying off. She threw away ordering info, so if anyone has that info please send to me @ _[removed]_. Thank you sooo much.

Phone # 1-866-630-1644
Brooks Beauty & Health Institute USA
34 E. Main Street #461
Smithtown,NY 11787-2804 :-P

i just received my pills today and i started today i will keep you posted on my sucess ok

I am thinking about getting the pills. Is there anyone that has lost weight recently? I was wondering how GUEST is doing?

I got the same flayer in they mail. I would be very interested to know if anyone has bought it and is getting any results. Guest, if you're out there, let us know how you are doing.

To lose weight is a big problem to some people. Some people tried dieting in a short span of time such as a few weeks to a few months to three years trying weight loss tips , programs and miracle cures. Nevertheless, depending on the person, some of these remedies actually work. However, for everyone, there are only 3weight loss tips that you should remember and should incorporate in your weight loss program.

Choose your food right and try to eat healthier foods - The first of the 3 weight loss tip is to avoid eating greasy foods like French fries, food with high calories, processed food and junk foods. Instead of eating these foods, replace them with salads, fruits and vegetables. It is no longer uncommon that the junk foods will do no good to your body as these foods are high in salts and other processed food ingredients.Keep your diet in a proper way to loss your weight.

**edited by moderator**

Good to hear that it worked for someone. Would like to know if more people
have used this product and lost weight? I was thinking of ordering it. This is
the third product that I have received in 2 days to lose weight fast by losing all fat from the body. Is this healthy? I thought that we needed a thin layer of fat on our body and that of animals to be healthy. I believe also that some fat is required to help rebuild cells etc. Any comments.

Sharon

Has anyone else used this Dr Stanley Brooks quick loweight cure . It seems a little too good to be true type of scam. But someone did say on this thread that they used it and it worked. Does anyone have any more information on it, any side effects?

QUICK LOW WEIGHT DOES NOT WORK. SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. GOOD LUCK

just curious to know of more people who have used the quick loweight pills i don't know if it is healthy to put eating algae into your body someone let me know

Just ordered this product. Has anyone used it and does it work? I am desperate to lose weight and have tried everything. Thanks!

welp.... i just got my order of pills sooo we will see how it goes 8)

welp it doesnt seem to be doing a thing for me :-( soo i have til july17 th, to send it back ,and looks like it s going back to its maker 8-| 8-| bummer ...guess its diet and exercise for meee the only real thing that has worked for me is a lo carb diet which does require focus with meal planning and finding time to get a walk in or something that gets yer heart pumping ...well gl to yas its really rough trying to lose weight !