Hello. I'm 24 year old student and I have never had any problems with my body weight but I wish I could say this now. In the past six months I had several difficult exams and several in front of me.
So, I have started with some diet supplements and they really helped me in the beginning to loose some weight but as soon I started using them my pounds were back.
I don’t have time to visit gym regularly and I would like to find out more about some good home exercises equipment.
It is the best solution I could think on! I have heard a lot about some Total Gym equipment and I was wondering did anyone use it and what were the experiences?
Thanks!

I'm using this Total Gym for two years now and I'm very satisfied with the effects. In fact, I can't picture my everyday activities without 30min exercises on it first thing in the morning.
This product was on the market for a long time.
I think that it is one the market at least 30 years but these last 5 years it was presented by Chuck Norris and Christie Brinkley and since then –it got bigger popularity. What’s so good about this -Total Gym integrates resistance training with cardiovascular training for a total body workout.
It helps strengthen and tone every major muscle group in your body and one Pilates bar adds a new dimension to your workout.
One good thing about it is also the fact it is so easy to set up—less than 20 minutes, no crowds, no driving, and no waiting for equipment.