I am due for my period inn 2 days. Me n my boyfriend have been trying to conceive, but I find it hard to believe that it would happen so fast. I have PCOS, but I have never felt like this ever before and my periods are getting really close to regular nowadays. About 7- 8 days before my period was due, I started feeling like my uterus was really swollen. We asked two people that are pregnant and they told us congrats that I was pregnant, but I am scared that when I take a test in 2 days that it will be negative. Has nebody else experienced this. It gets worse when I lay down. Please reply asap

A swollen uterus can be caused by fibroids, adenomyosis (endometriosis within the uterine muscle), polyps, pregnancy if it's confirmed. The most common can be fibroid which can cause pain and bleeding. Just do the test, I know how it feels, but you need to know for sure if you are pregnant or not. Ony the test can tell you.

I took a test this morning with my first urine. The test unfortunately came back negative. I took a first response digital pregnancy test. It is a couple months old and it took longer than it usually takes for the result. Before it would come up in about 1 or 2, but this time it was blinking for over 3 minutes. It just didn't seem right. Me and My boyfriend are going to go to the doctors. I could have dated my period wrong because i have irregular periods, but they come around this time. I have been cramping for a week from yesterday and it mainly felt like pressure at first. I am hoping that I am and that the test was just a false negative. I guess the only thing to do is wait now