My 19 yr-old daughter went to the Dr, on Dec 12, for her annual pap smear, etc and the Dr told her that her uterus is swollen and most likely from very early pregnancy. She has been using the nuva ring for over a year now. The preg. blood test was positive. She had heavy bleeding about a week later for 2 days and then lighter bleeding about 3 weeks later. She took a home test and it was negative and then the Dr did a urine test which was also neg. Her exam showed that her uterus is still enlarged and larger than last month. The Dr did several more blood test wich won't be back for a week. Dr said possibly a chemical pregnancy ocurred the 1st time the bleeding happened and then maybe she became re-pregnant afterwards. Dr said maybe the chemicals in her body are throwing off the urine test results. Does this make sense to anyone and can you explain? Thanks, we are going nuts. Also, the Dr now started my daughter on prenatal vitamins.

Since this is old, did you ever find out??? I am going through a similar situation and the longer I wait the bigger my uterus gets.

I am also going through the same. Please help.