Hello

Again

This is LeahNicole providing insight to my healing process post-op of Turbinate Surgery & Tonsillectomy. Day 4: Thursday I suffered from severe pain, scabbing, difficulty with eating and drinking fluids. In addition, I have had issues in staying hydrated and keeping my nose hydrated. Day 5: Friday, I had moderate pain and scabbing coming off and aching in the back of throat. In addition, I still had a dry nose, difficulty with eating and drinking. Winging self from pain meds….Day 5: Saturday, I have noticed that I can take ½ prescribed pain meds and can still function although still sleepy. I still have moderate pain at times, dry nose (PRAY & PEEL) and is attempting to try to eat more and clear nasal passage.

GOD PLEASE CONTINUE TO HELP ME THROUGHPUT MY HEALING PROCESS.IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY….AMEN!!! :$