Please suggest me what the best way is to fade hyperpigmentation marks? Have you tried any of these products that can be ordered this way? I am 35 and have several hyperpigmentated spots on my face, and am not sure what their origin can be. I have heard that some drugs hen taken orally can cause appearance of dark spots on face if person exposes to sun light. I would like to make them disappear, so need an advice what to buy. How long does it usually take for them to lighten?

I think that medic8 white balance would be right for you. Some of these lighteners are made for treatment of age spots, so I am not so sure if you should use them. I have tried some of the products made by medic8, like their facial mask and vitamin k spray that was excellent for legs and sensitive veins. I think that spot fading creams should be used at least about 6-8 weeks. It can not take less that that for skin to regenerate.