Hello I'm 20 years old 6'0" and 245 pounds, I consider myself overweight, but not anything huge. I currently have a condition called Hyperhydrosis which as you may know is a constant big sweating of the hands. The condition is very severe but is limited to only the hands, my problem is this.

About a year ago, I noticed my heart beating very hard. It is an uncomfortable feeling that has no pain associated with it. Just a heavy heartbeat, that you can even see the rhythm of my pulse through my chest when I'm laying flat. I have had holster monitors, ECG's Echo's of the coronaries and everything done but no results were found. My pulse isn't high and I have normal blood pressure, with no history in my family of either. The problem is that every now and then I will get very uncomfortable feelings as if you were punched in the chest or something. I get a shock and then it takes me about 1 minute to recover, during that time I get light headed, and it feels as if I'm looking at myself from third person. Besides this I have trouble sleeping on my left side because my chest lifts me up every time my heart beats, and also every once in a while I get sharp pains on the left side of my chest.

Does any1 know what this could possibly be or have any idea if Hyperhydrosis and this is related?

Any feedback is appreciated as it is really bothering me. Thanks again!

Hi there,
I have experienced the same symptoms as yourself, and I wished that I was diagnosed sooner.
I too had to wear a holter monitor, had a CT scan on my brain, ECGs and CT scans on my sinuses.
My symptoms were the pounding heartbeat, sweating, constant worry about the pounding heart, dizzy/uncoordinated spells which lasted a few seconds each (several throughout the day).
The results of all the tests showed normal. This was frustrating me even more!!! Eventually after not conclusively getting anywhere, I had a major dizzy spell. I felt like I was going to faint. I then became that afraid and stressed that it debilitated me for days.
I was in stress denial. There were a significant amount of stressful issues in my life at the time and unfortunately developed into Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder. Its a horrible illness, and wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy.
I strongly recommend you see your GP and discuss any stresses and concerns in your life. If you are stressed, your GP might recommend some medication (very helpful !!!!) and or counselling (cognitive behavioural therapy) with a good psychologist.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE IT TOO LONG (like I did), and you will be able to tackle the problem much easier NOW.
Do as many activities that you enjoy possible. Don't be afraid of exercise (walking, enjoyable exercise). Avoid as much stress as possible and always look at a situation in a positive way.
The symptoms you have are your brain telling you to slow down and be happy.
I don't know if this makes any sense to you, but it sounds identical to my pre-illness symptoms.
Dont be afraid of treatment, it is so beneficial and necessary.
Hope this helps you.
STAY HAPPY :-)