hi, im will 18 during a wedding party I had unprotected sex in the heat of the moment, I know it was stupid I wasnt in her for long before we decided to stop like a minute.I didn't cum inside her but a few hours befor that I masturbated and dont remmeber taking a pee afterwards. After the sex I noticed a little bit of blood on my penis......im really worried I've gotten her pregnat it was my first time having sex aswell; was't her first time im not ready to be a daddy. ......its been on my mind for past week, what are the chances??

I am intercoursed with my boyfriend not on my periods time on some normal time... But unfortunately i am not getting my periods now i don't know what is happeneng...So can u please suggest me some way what to do for getting the periods as i am not interested to be pregnant....