hi,my name is Alan and i am from an Arabic country, can you please help me with my situation?

I am engaged and about a week ago i had a private time with my spouse, i was masturbating and i remember pre-cum or pre-ejaculation fluid on both my hand and my penis, and then i put my hand inside her underwear and over her vagina and masturbated fer her about 10 minutes and put my finger between the lobs but not inside her vagina, so my question is: can she get pregnant by sperm found in my pre-sperm fluid and transferred by my hand to her???

note/ pregnancy is a very big problem for us at this time,,,she started noting her Breast got tender and larger after 4 days,,,the event was after her period,,,i ejaculated later not before i touch her vagina,,, and she still a virgin.

thanks in advance for your help, regards.

Hey there when was the last time you ejaculated before you made pre-cum?  Yous situation would be very rare to cause pregnancy 

Sorry i forgot to mention that, around 24 hrs befor that i ejaculated (the day before ) and I'm not sure if i peed in between the two but usually i pee twice or 3 Times a day. Thanks

You are probably fine I would not worry

Thanks. Sorry for saying this. But are you an expert or a specialist or that is only your opinion? Thanks again

Nope I concider myself a professional at least with your question. I hold a bachelors in biological sciences, teach microbiology and work as a medical assistant in the healthcare field.

Ok, thanks for your help appreciate it

You are very welcome