I had a miscarriage a week ago at 5 1/2 weeks. My doctor said everything should be fine and that it was natural and I didn't need a d/c. Just wondering how nomal the miscarriage was...I passed about 5 large clots (2inx5in a piece) throughout the night and have been bleeding for a week afterwards here. I took a pregnancy test today just to see what it would say and it said I was still pregnant. I"m assuming my levels are still high but I'm concerned about the significant size of the tissue I passed...is that normal?????

hi, i had a miscarriage about two weeks ago. i was about 4 or 5 weeks pregnant. i too passed clots, but it was mostly alot of small ones. i only bled for about three or four days and it stopped all on its own.
my doc also says no need for a d and c.
since my miscarriage, so many ppl that i know have admitted that they too experienced it. its VERY common and you will be fine and have healthy kids.
i go once a week for blood tests to make sure the pregnancy hormone is dropping and i will need to keep going until its negative for all pregnancy hormones.
i would advice you to do the same, and if you dont stop bleeding go back to the doc, you may need a d and c.
keep well