I took a digital pregnancy test about 2 and a half weeks ago, it came back as "pregnant". I had bought the 2 pack so I went ahead and took another one the next morning and it said the same thing. I went to tell my family this weekend and before I did so, I wanted to be sure so I took another test and still the same result. I had been spotting some, but nothing bad at all. I stopped spotting for a few days and Monday morning it started again, I got scared and went to the emergency room, they did a pelvic exam and said everything looked normal and was fine, they took an ultra sound and a vaginal ultrasound and never said anything looked out of the ordinary for a pregnancy. Well, a few hours later, the doctor came back in and said that my blood tests came back and my HCG levels are only at 15, which makes her think that I had a possible miscarriage. I was reading online that the digital tests only will come back as positive if the HCG levels are at 50 and above.... So, when I came home from the hospital, I took yet another pregnancy test and it came back as positive. I went today for another blood test, and waiting on the results. I have no idea what any of this means and i just want to know if I am pregnant still or if I have in fact had a miscarriage! %-)

Hi! I understand how hard and confusing your situation is. If you're taking certain medication it could cause you a false positive, but generally if it says positive you can rely on it, and you had how many, four positives... And an ultrasound was fine....really confusing. I would wait for the blood test results and discuss this all with a specialist. Good luck.