daughter had tubes tied 7 years ago,,,after stomach bloating just for fun took a hpt...it was positive,,,thinking it was a bad test she took another yes positive again...doctor did blood test and it was a low but positive test,,,her last menstral cycle was 1/07...thinks she and her sister has felt movement,,,went to obgyn and detected no heartbeat...doctor talking about lupus,,,any advice would be apprecitated....

Hi I'm Jaa. It's been well over a month since I seen my period, which isn't odd because I was irregular a few years back. I took a cheap PT yesterday evening and It was negative. So I'm like woot woot but I planned to test again in the morning. Today, before testing again I revisited last night's test and the was a faint line on the test I thought was negative. So I test again ( same brand) and got a negative result. I went a brought clear blue ( digital) also negative. I did so me research and learned that it possible It maybe too early still or a chemical pregnancy.. Any advice would be appreciated right now.. I'm freaking out!!