I owndered if anyone can advise, I had my period on 31st July 1 day early. BF and I had intercourse around ovulation as had (egg white discharge). I am 1 day away from expected period, I have little bumps on my nipple area, little dizzyness and feelings of hot flushes. I am going to the loo more often, I have very mild cramping and my lower area feels quite heavy. I have quite thick white discharge but not alot. Just wondered if anyone has had these symptoms and been pregnant.

Sorry for being graphic in symptoms just thought it may help if i was thorough

Sara

Well, I would say it is a little early to be having very many symptoms as of yet with you not being late. you can get discharge when pregnant but may not mean you are. It is common for women to have yeast infections when pregnant. I struggled with it with my daughter. you shouldn't have morning sickness yet but if they are starting to bother you see your doc. As for the nipple changes, they will change with children but it also could just be you getting ready to start. I hope I was any bit of help

Thankyou for your reply mammacarter  I am now 1 day late and still no show of my period. I definately know i do not have a yeast infection as i am not itchy or uncomfortable in that area. There isnt much discharge now and not really much cramping if any it was only quite mild in middle of lower area.  I havent got morning sickness but ny nipples are still little tender and I have had two children prior but cannot remember my symptoms with both pregnancies. I am very regular and I am never late with my period unless i am pregnant. I will leave it a couple more days and then take a test.

Thanks again Sara