I discovered I had miscarried at my 12 week scan. The fetus had dies at 7 weeks but my body held on. This was my first pregnancy. Now 4 wks on I have got very sore breasts still Is this normal? ?

I went through the same thing. I ended up having a d & c and my breasts weren't sore about a week after that.

I went through the same thing. I found out @ 8 weeks that the fetus stopped developing after 6 weeks. I had a D & C 2 weeks ago and my breast are still really sore. Is this normal?

Hello Paicey,

I am so sorry that you had to go through this. My sister recently had second miscarriage and I know that it is very hard to fight with that awful feeling, especially if you are trying to conceive for some time.

She had the similar thing with her breasts and basically it has ended that now she has very large breasts and before she was B. Now she needs D! But after second miscarriage, I think one month after that she got pregnant again and her breasts continue to grow and even after she had stopped with breastfeeding they have remained big.

If the tenderness continue try to take another pregnancy test and if it turns out negative consult your doctor.