OK NOW MY LAST PERIOD WAS SEPTEMBER 15TH... I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I GOT PREGNANT.... MY DOCTOR SAYS MY DUE DATE IS JUNE 22ND... BUT THE THING IS ME AND MY BOYFRIEND BEEN TOGETHER FOR 4 YEARS NOW AND WE HAVE BEEN HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX 3MONTHS AFTER WE GOT TOGETHER AND WE BROKE UP FOR 2MONTHS (JUNE 2008) AND I WAS WITH SOMEONE ELSE A MONTH LATER(JULY 2008) I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX WITH THIS BOY ONCE AND HE CAM IN ME BUT IT DID NOT STAY IN. I STILL HAD MY PERIOD IN JULY...HE HAD GOT LOCKED UP JULY 20TH SO I LET HIM BE I FOUND OUT SOME THINGS BOUT HIM AND ANOTHER GIRL... SO ME AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND (THE ONE I HAD BEEN WITH FOR 2 YEARS) GOT BACK TOGETHER ABOUT A WEEK LATER AND I FOUND OUT I HAD A URINARY TRAC INFECTION (BLADDER INFECTION) BECAUSE WHEN I WOULD PEE IT WOULD STING AND STUFF SO I WENT TO MY DOCTOR... THEN AFTER IT WENT AWAY ME AND MY BOYFRIEND BEEN HAVING SEX SINCE THEN AND I HAD MY PERIOD REGULAR IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER THEN OCTOBER 4TH I HAD SEX WITH ONE OF MY OLD BOYFRIENDS BUT HE DID NOT CUM IN ME AND EVERY SINCE THEN I HAVE BEED FAITHFUL ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WAS HAVING SEX LIKE EVERY WEEK I DID NOT HAVE A PERIOD IN OCTOBER AND I TOOK A PREGNANCY TEST THE THIRD WEEK OF OCTOBER AND IT SAID I WAS PREGNANT... I TOOK LIKE 4 AND 3 SAID POSITIVE AND 1 NEGATIVE AND I ALSO WENT TO TAKE A BLOOD TEST IT CAME BACK POSITIVE SO WHO COULD MY BABY FATHER BE? MY BOYFRIEND FOR 4 YEARS OR MY ONE NIGHT STAND? CAUSE IM DUE IN JUNE AND MY LAST PERIOD WAS SEPTEMBER..

PLEASE HELP ME OTHER PEOPLE TOLD ME IT WAS MY BOYFRIEND FOR 4 YEARS BECAUSE IF MY LAST PERIOD WAS SEPTEMBER 15TH THEN I MOST LIKELY GOT PREGNANT THE END OF SEPTEMBER

Well, June is almost here so I am sure that you have some answers by now. How did this work out for you? Have you worked everything out regarding the dad? I hope so. I can't imagine what your stress must have been like. Please let me know what's happening now? Is the baby here already? Please update me as soon as you can. I hope you are doing well.

hey...no the baby is not here just yet but this post isnt correct at all i thought i could delete it but i gues i couldnt my actual due date is june 26 or 27th...my doctor say i ovulated on or about october 3rd or 4th and sperm only last for about 3 days if im not in my fertile window so im ok everything is good stress level is ok and everything but i just have one question could a female get pregnant from pre-cum?

i assume so! also i have read places that a women could indeed get pregnant on precum.... if he shoots precum (small amount of cum) then yes sperm and the egg connect and a baby forms if he shoots a little sperm in you then yes you sould still get pregnant!

only way a person can get pregnant is from semen not pre cum hope this helps

That's a lie YOU CAN GET PREGNANT FROM PRE-CUM........