I just found out I am pregnant. It is a very complicated situation, and would rather not get into the whole thing, from fear of judgemental responses, that will just make my decision harder.

I have not had a period in 2 months. I took the morning after pill in late May. Since then, no period in june or july. I am assuming I got pregnant some time in June.

I am considering abortion by pill if I'm in the time frame to do it. But, I don't want to do this. However, I have 2 children at home. One who is special needs, and i am scared to be a single mom to 3 children. If I only had my youngest child, I would not be considering abortion. And, financially, I am already severely struggling. I have Fibromyalgia and injuries sustained in an accident in '03, and my second pregnancy was very difficult. I partially retained the placenta, and hemorraged internally and externally from tearing.

Also, I have been in scheduled script of pain meds and really struggling with it.

And, my nutrition has been very poor...

i don't understand how 2 preganancy tests were negative, if I've been pregnant all along. I took two that came in a buy one get one box, a couple weeks apart. Since I've missed periods. And, just took another since I really started to feel pregnant Tuesday night. I'm assuming I'm a ways along because my body just started to change shape this week.

I'm scared, and don't know what to do...I've never considered abortion before. And, I just don't know if I can live with myself if I go through with it.