Hi. I've had one abortion and am now pregnant again. I am planning on having another abortion but am scared to death that something will happen to prevent me from having normal, healthy children in the future. I definitely want children but in the last 2 weeks have discovered that this is not a relationship to bring a child in the middle of. Is there anything I can do to make sure the abortion doesn't affect my capability of having children later on?

What you should always do is consult your doctor with these questions, but I'll tell you what I know. So long as no permanent damage is taken to the ovaries you're future children should be alright. Before and after the abortion you should not to anything that puts alot of pressre on your midrift area. Cut back on the sex after the abortion for a while as this my damage the already traumatized area. And you should also know, your own health is at a greater risk than your future childs when you have an abortion.
However, if you don't mind my adding a sudgestion to your personal life. If your not 100% ready to have kids, don't have unprotected sex. In fact only have tripple protected sex. Be on the pill, use a condem, and use spermicidal lubricant. It may seem like a hassal, but in the future you'll be glad for it.
(I would like to state that I am not a doctor and the advice given here is based on personal experiances of myself and those around me, do not take my word in the place of that of a medical professional. Just because I've seen all the things I've mentioned, thats no reason to believe its a common place thing.)
OH! one more thing, I would recomend considering placing the child up for adoption, I believe conciouness dose begin in the womb, and that NO child is deserving of pre-birth elimination(I'm not a religious nut by the way, this is based on solid science)