hi :)
recently me and my boyfriend, were just kissing. we were with full clothes, me with tight jeans, pajamas, underwear... he was with his track and boxers. we just laid on bed..he was laying above me and we were kissing. so im worried if he released some fluid that got through my layers of clothing and got me pregnant? im not sure if he got himself wet..i didn feel anything wet though.i havent taken any test. worried. HELP!youll be blessed :(
x

no ,,, u wont,, dont do it again.. sometimes a chance

NOOOO !!! his penis would have had to been in you for u to become prego . the sperm can travle that far especially throught clothes .. soo u good . i woildnt worrie at all

Honey, you don't have to worry, you will not get pregenant that way. But you do need to talk to your parents about birth control so you don't have to worry. And try to get on topic"s about getting pregnant and sex so you know more about it. God bless an please don't be in a hurry to have sex

thanks everyone :)
x