How are you going?

Hi, i have 8 children and am pregnant i wasn't trying to have more children but it happen. Am feeling really tire and low energy. Am 34 and one of my 8 children is autistic is there a chance my next baby will be autistic

I am also expecting my 8th child and am roughly 5 weeks. My youngest is 3. My last 3 babies were enduced due to the babies not growing anymore and was at 37 / 38 weeks for the 3 last deliveries. I am worried with this prefnancy as I'm am cramping extremely and am more worried due to a prolapsed uterus. anyone having sny symptoms like me?

How is your pregnancy going? I'm 43 and have 7

Wow this is awesome!!! Everyone looks at me like a weirdo because I am having my 8th child and now I feel very normal lol. I am 35 my youngest is 3 and oldest 18. I am also exhausted and very nauseous. Congratulations ladies we should make a Facebook group!! Should be called My family of ten ❤️

I just read your post and was wondering how your pregnancy was? I’m 39, and 7weeks pregnant with number 8.

I am 38, and about 5 weeks with number 8! I am so glad to see so many people here with the same numbers! I was feeling a bit like I was the only one! Lol yes, that sounds silly, I know. I have had 5 girls and 2 boys so far. Ages range from 16- 2.

This pregnancy for me also has come with more cramping and nausea as well as some spotting. All of which supposedly is normal. But I too am concerned about other factors that could be the cause

I am so glad I am not the only one who feels like a freak show for being pregnant for the eighth time!! I am 38, 5 weeks and have 5 girls and 2 boys. Ages range from 16-2!

Hi there, congratulation! wow!! 8th child you are so lucky. well you asked about effects of having many kids on health, well of course it effects you. Keeping a baby for ( months and that's for * times is a big thing. People in the past also used to have that much kids. Well it all depends upon person to person. and as you age your immunity and resistance also lowers.I would say keep in regular touch with your doctor. take good care of yourself. Looking after 7kids is a big job in itself. I hope you are getting enough help in this time around.I wish you healthy pregnancy. Keep us updated here.

I'm 31 ...5 weeks pregnant with my 8th child.....I have 5 girls and 2 boys hanging 16-1

Hi how did your 8th pregnancy go?, I am 41 and just found out I am pregnant with my 8th,not entirely happy about it and my hips are killing already x

Hi congrats, I am 41 pregnant with my 8th and terrified, other half is happy but I am worried we can't afford it and what people will say, we also whent through a real ruff patch last year x

Hi I'm 38 currently 5 weeks pregnant with my 8th child , it's so nice to see I'm not the only crazy lady lol x

Hi im 39yrs old and 10 weeks pregnant and i was feeling the same ppl look at me as weird for having my 8th but me n hubby are happy...