Hi. My name is Daniel and im 15 years of age. i have been with my girlfriend now for almost a year. and since we started having sex ive relized that i ejaculate alot faster then her and I would like. I am not pleased with the period of time i last while having sex. It gets me very upset and my emotions effect my girlfriend aswell. I am afraid to lose her because of this problem. I belive this is from Premature ejaculation but i am not sure. I usally masterbate daily. But lately i have been doing it alot less because I am not so sure if excessive masterbation can be the cause of this premature ejaculation. Can someone help me out? Tell me how they cured there PE. And what were some of the symptoms they had while having PE. And aswell i am on 2 diffrent types of medacation for my brain condition. Can the meds be a factor with my PE? Anyways Please if someone would replie back it'd be very apperciated. Thank You :-) .
Daniel.

Excessive masterbation can be a definate cause of P.E. My best friend used to suffer from P.E. this was due to excessive masterbation. he was going 3-5 times a day and now he has a gf he is having sex that often. when he first starting having sex he was only lasting a very short while, now he is going longer than he ever thaught possible and we think this is because he has stopped masturbating. The medication may be having an effect but depending on what you are taking you either need to talk to a doctor or look it up. Stop wanking!