Hi. I'm 20 year old male and have very serious problems with hormones and ejaculation. You see, about a month ago I started to sleep with my girlfriend and that was my first time.
It was great but short. It lasted about five minutes and ejaculation come imidiately after.
I don’t know what to do. It was the same the next couple of times and it started to bother me and my girlfriend. I'm feeling a bit embarrassed now I would like to know what could cause this. I would like to mention that I have masturbated almost seven years before this occurred.

First, don’t you think that you are alone in this because premature ejaculation is one of the most common sexual problems in young people. Premature ejaculation, in a past, was considered to be caused by some drugs or certain infections latest discoveries suggest it is more psychological in nature.
There are some theories that claim that excessive masturbation in adolescence period can cause premature ejaculation.
But you said that this was your first time and premature ejaculation often occurs during the first experiences with sex, it’ most commonly attributed to anxiety. I don’t know do you know but condoms are an effective means of reducing the amount of stimulation experienced during sex so, decreasing anxiety and using some not so thin condoms will definitely help you.

I suffered from PE for most of my life until recently I discovered the PC muscle and also tried the new Climinax herbal premature ejaculation pills and that combo definitely worked for me, and with no side effects. Only 2 months in with Climinax and already can last up to 10 minutes.
hope that helps guys,

rob

**edited by moderator ** web addresses not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

Pre-mature ejaculation can also becuased by the pattern in which you masterbate. Your hormones correlate with your frequency of masterbation. If you masterbate alot, your body is trained to believe you will do it again soon, but if you wait to masterbate after you have already been doing it for so long, your body gets confused and tries to get you to do it again by making you aroused and more sensative. Also, a womans vagina is much softer than the palm of your hard, which will make you ejaculate much quicker. If you plan on having sex and you already masterbate alot, try to masterbate about 3 hours before you think you will have sex. If you want to last longer without having to worry about masterbating ahead of time, you will have to train your body by masterbating less frequently.