I am 17 years old, and I have to say I am male. Why I am saying this is because I have noticed stretch marks on my body. I cannot assume how I can get rid of them. Can anyone give me an advice, because I feel stupid with this? Is there any preparation that might help here?

I can tell you that I am a girl, and actually, we do not care too much about stretch marks on boys, so you do not have to be worried. I hope you know that girls are more likely to get stretch marks during puberty than boys are. I have them on my hips, thighs, breasts, and I am certainly not fat. I have to say that my figure is healthy and always receive compliments. This is not because you might be fat, then maybe you have new muscles. If you have been doing weight lifting, your skin could be stretched too much. This might cause of stretch marks also, not your fatness. Anyway, if your really bothered by them, then you can use Preparation H, Strictevin, cocoa butter, olive oil, and other products to help fade. I have heard that preparation H could be helpful, although I have not tried it on my own yet. Off course, you could always cover them up with foundations and makeup when wearing revealing clothes.

Regularly massage the area with any oli/lotion/gel. Those stretchmarks will slowly disappear. ;)