i have liver damage. it is called mechanic icter. i dont smoke or drink. i smoke allot of marijuana, and i dont think that this is the problem. im going to smoke it tonight to, and i will tell you tomorow how i fell.

I KNOW ALOT OF POT SMOKERS AND NONE OF THEM ARE REALLY ALL THAT SMART OR EDUCATED AND PERHAPS TOO DIM WITTED TO READ THE REAL STUDIES. MY POT SMOKING FRIEND IS NOT WITH IT ENOUGH AND IS ADDICTED AND HAS BEEN FOR MANY YEARS. I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SOMEONE COULD JUST NOT CARE. I DON'T BELIEVE ALL THIS c**p ABOUT POT BEING HARMLESS; THE PEOPLE WHO DO IT DON'T DO COMMON SENSE ANY JUSTICE. HOW CAN ANYONE GET AN EDUCATION IF THEIR NOT SMART ENOUGH TO READ?

LOL..wow.
I see you like caps.
Its not the marijuana that makes someone dumb, its the person.
I smoke and get highest honors( 99+ in every class, honors)

What were and are your symptoms? My daughter has elevated liver enzymes, fills sick and her stomach hurts.... Her blood work and Ultrasound came up normal and is now having to see a specialist... Does any of this sound familiar? She is about to turn 22 and has been smoking pot since she was 17 she does drink a lot too.... But marijuana is a several times a day thing for her.....

How about you tone down the caps as****e.

I'm 63 have degrees in mathematics and geology. I practice my profession every . I also smoke pot and have been doing it for about 55 years. None of us are really that smart, eh. You must be a teen, if not you sure don't know much. I would say if someone isn't smart enough to read, any substance won't help or hurt them. Maybe you should increase or change the subset of the human race you are familiar with. It might broaden your horizons.