So- Everytime I smoke pot, I get this strangest feeling. I can feel this (warm-cold) feeling on the outter limits of my body.. like an outline. Then I think, like tonight- I smoked.. took 2 hits and then I felt paranoid. Extremely- I was crying and felt like I was dying. This has happened several times, and I haven't smoked 3 years until this last time. I kept hearing it was just the pot I smoked- or this or that.. So, I tried again.. And this is the last time. I ran acorss the street ( at the persons house I was at) And freaked out- I thought I was dying. I wanted to go to the hospital. I am unsure of what is exactly wrong with me. I don't know- I go into these 3 different personalities.. its like angry,sad/scared, and happy? The angry personality is like because nobody understands, the sad is because I want some one to understand, and then I get scared because I feel like I am going to die, and then like happy? I don't know. I went to the hospital tonight- and my heart beat & blood pressure was both really high. So, it isn't some psychologically thing- I really thought the pot whatever it done in my mind- was going to kill me. Strange I know. The diagnosed me with GAD, and PAD. Because when I am not smoking pot I do not act like that at all.. I am intrested if anybody else has had the same thing happen.

Hmmmm... It depends if the marijuana was laced with any extra ingredients/narcotics. Also, have you been diagnosed with any psychological, personality, mood, or any other mental disorder? If so, the pot could be causing the disorder to somewhat exacerbate and causing these symptoms. But you could very well be allergic to it. I have smoked it before and have never had any side effects like that. 

Everything you said seems to be normal with getting extremely high in someone who is unfamilar with marijuana.

One exception, you said you switch sad/angry/scared. I have never experiecned nor heard of this from marijuana lone.

How well do you trust the source you got your marijuana? can you say with absolute confidence this person gets their weed from a grower who grows NON-LACED, good weed?

There is potential it was laced just from that strange fact.

But what I really think is your just got too high.

It is hard to understand this perhaps, just how little weed it takes somebody to get high. Smoke a very very small amount, like, grind up your herb nice and fine, and then just pinch a small amount with your thumb and finger and put it in your pipe and smoke it. If you feel nothing, smoke the same amount again. But since you don't smoke regularly, it's very unlikely you could smoke ANY amount without feeling at least something.

In other words, you just got way way too high.