I am on 20mg of Prozac daily. As my confidence and anxiety improves I want to go out and have afew drinks. Im afraid of the side effects, oviously I know i should not drink much but iv heard the hangovers are very powerful on prozac. Any advice please ?

I don't want to be a bad influence on you LOL but I am also taking Prozac 20 mg (the generic). I have been on it for exactly two weeks and three days. After the 1st week, I had a beer or two and did not have any horrible hang over the next day. I am a social drinker and enjoy a nice cold beer with friends here and there, but for me personally I have not noticed any horrible side effects or hangovers the next day. A note of caution though, don't drink too much because that may be different. At the most, I have drank 3 to 6 beers in one night and been fine the next day maybe a little tired or had a little head ache which is normal but still be careful. I have not tried any wine or hard liquor yet because that does make me a little nervous to think about because it seems more potent than beer. Lastly, the benefits of Prozac have not hindered either. I still feel great and depression is gone for the most part, but I know I still have time before the full results will show. Hope this was helpful for you, irish man :-) by the way I am a female 5'4 and weigh 140 lbs if that helps...