I have been reading alot of the symptoms you all are experiencing and which I also experienced for several years til it was driving me crazy. I too had the MRI, MRA, Cat scan and an Angiogram and nothing showed. I was sent to the Mayo clinic in Minnesota where they also repeated several tests and added several new ones.. I breaker was a spinal tap... My cerebrospinal fluid entering pressure was very high.. They diagnosed me with Pseudotumor cerebri.. My whoosing in my ears was hearable outside of my ears and through my ears.. I feel for you all. You need to go to a neurologist. I too saw 2 different ENT and neither found anything.. Check with your doctor and go see a neurologist. God Bless and take care..

I think that's a very good idea. I don't know why people don't see the doctor when they have odd symptoms but I think that's a good idea! Thanks for your update.