HI. I’ve been ill for over 5 years. First I had been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis but then recently I was told I don't have it. I‘ve been using many anti depressant medications and experienced severe side affects or allergic reactions Even my doc did not believe it. Anyway, I have neurological problems and I don't tolerate meds but I whish to know can a chemical imbalance cause physical symptoms that would mimic a neurological disease?
I have had so many problems that I’m hoping that it is a psychosomatic. Is this possible??

Neurological disorders (Multiple sclerosis, Huntington’s disease, and Parkinson’s disorder) all have related psychological manifestations such as depression and mood instability. Also, psychological disorders can very often mimic neurological disorders and vice-versa. I suggest that you work with your neurologist and psychiatrist to sort these issues out because even though one can mimic the other, your doctor should be able to determine the correct cause… Also, you should consider somatoform disorder. Good luck.

See my post under

"Can mental health problems cause physical symptoms? Or is it really all in your head?"

https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/can-mental-health-problems-cause-physical-symptoms-or-is-it-really-all-in-your-head