the other night i pulled back my foreskin for the first time as far as it would go and kinda like rolled the top part of the forskin farther back and it was like peeling white death skin and i went a little farther back i think to the end of the base of the head and it was lined with red and it looked like blood. if it is a infect plz tell me what to get to get rid of it.

Part 2

my penis is like only 2 1/2 or 3 1/2 inches soft and it has been like that for a long time and i am only recently turned 16. Like about 3 years ago i had a normal penis size like all others about 3 inches and then one day after hiking at camp and taking a shower i saw that is SHRUNK and i was in a hot shower and everything it went from 3 to 1 inch or less and never grew back untill puberty and now it isn't growing anymore!! plz someone help me out with these 2 issues