i'm almost 16 and i finally discovered that your meant to be able to roll back your foreskin. I have NEVER done it before and I am actually soo scared! :'( I wanna see the doctor about it but don't want my parent or anyone to know. It's soo embarrassing how the majority of teens can do it like its soo natural ( which apparently it is ). I wanna please my girl having sexual intercourse (wearing a condom being safe). I have not rolled my foreskin back before and I heard it hurts. Can you'se guys help me please. PS my penis is 6.5 inches if that helps and I know I am ugly so being good at intercourse is important to me

Hey mate. Try and pull it back in the shower while its limp... It may help to use lube or paw paw ointment. If you live in Australia there is free sexual health clinics. As you are under the age of 16 in aus it will be bulk billed if you see a doctor as you are 16 they can't tell ur parents. Try pulling it back every time you pee but try it in the shower with lube first and just slowly pull it back. If it hurts stop and try again later. When u pee dose it balloon at the head of your penis?

What I did was everyday I pull it back just to get use to it