Is this a normal thing but when my forskin is half rolled back it looks volcano shaped with a tiny slit in. Its part of my foreskin ( 2mm - 3mm diameter) and on the top of my penis. its been there as long as i can remember. When my foreskin is fully retracted it sits just behind the roll of skin.