Ok well I am 14 years old, but only recently turned(I'm closer to 13 than 15). And i have problems with my foreskin, first of all i can hardly pull it back, it only goes as far as the tips of the glans and no further(i cant actually see where the two glans are under the frenulum). I have (im not boasting, i think this may have something to do with it though) quite a big penis, about 6 inches. I have tried the 'stretches' and it seems to have worked to some extent until last night when I realised my foreskin on my right glan is actually fused to it and i cant pull it back any further on that side, i havent tried pulling really hard because i simple cant get my finger there to do so. So I need advice. I have heard that sometimes it wont happen till your older, but how come on the left side my foreskin isnt fused(atleast as far as I can see) but on the right it is. What can I do about this. And should my foreskin stretch naturally in the next year or so.
Please answer, thanks in advance

Yes, your foreskin will eventually separate properly, keep up with the stretching exercises and you'll be fine.