Ok well I am 14 and i have recently realised I should be able to pull back my foreskin completely. However there is an issue, At one point my foreskin is actually attached to my glans, and stranger still its only on the right side that its actually attached, on most of the left its not. So when i try to pull it down i get somewhere but then at one point it just stops moving on the right side. I tried pulling it away but nothing happens and it just hurts. I have heard that its sometimes like this on children, but im 14. Will this fix itself?

I have a similar problem, it is as though my foreskin and glans have become attached to each other by a pale line of skin, i have an opening where they are not attached and i have tried tearing but it has been to painful to be an option. please help me!

i have this problem, i have ripped it off a couple of cm, but it hurts alot and now it wont budge.

i think i have the same problem, the glan part near the centre of my head has come off and the rip is about 1 cm long. I also have a pinky purple ring just above where the foreskin would conect to the glan.