Hi recently my boyfriend has been getting pulsating feelings down his arms and fingers, he has also said the pain is unbareable and its even hurting to lift them, his worried it could be something serious as they come from no where and his doctor has been no help to him!
Can anyone help??? I would be very greatful!!

possibly carpal tunnel syndrome, try arm braces for support. Also, possible arthritis. I recommend going to another doctor for a second opinion, I work in the medical field and know how some can be ; )

Hello there Courtney88,

Your boyfriend needs to see another doctor and if the pain he is experiencing really becomes unbearable then he should do this as soon as possible. These days doctors are trying to finish with their work as soon as possible so sometimes when the answer to our problems isn’t obvious they are just trying to get rid of us.

I would like to say that your boyfriend is going to be fine but when we are experiencing pain our body is warning us on something. Also, if we don’t know what is causing the pain it is very hard to treat it because we can cause opposite effect.

Keep us posted about his condition and good luck.