:( :oops: Hi. I'm seventeen yrs old. I keep getting these pus-filled pimples on varies parts of my body. i.e. the top wall of my vagina, my inner thighs, my armpits, and the base of my buttocks. I'm so embarassed it sucks so badly. Plus they really hurt when they are in their early stage. At first I would get it just under my armpits. I heard that they were called 'follices' and they're caused when I shave. When I started shaving my pubic hair I got some too. So how do I prevent it??!! I can't go around being a woolly mammath, but theses things hurt. I sometimes pop the ones under my arm, it smell horrible. Is that cause of the infection? I also get them on my inner thighs and base of butt. How did I get them there?!? I don't shave my thighs or butt!! I guess my most important question is how do I prevent them, so they don't ever some back? Please help I've battled with this for so long. :x Thanks :D

P.S. I'm a virgin, so it's not a sexual disease.

You need to see a dr. because my guess is maybe a staph infection. Often times these appear to be boils that rupture. If you're continually getting them that is my guess. Check it out to make sure because it can kill

My mom had the same problem and she went to her doctor. Doctor told her they were boils that were caused by an imbalance in hormones. He put her on a hormone type of therapy or something and it cleared it up for her. So, maybe you should go see a doctor to find out what it is for sure.

you may want to read aboaut Hidradenitis suppurativa.

Hey, umm im 13, and i get this too on my inner thighs... my upper arms lower arms.. literally everywhere and i dont understand where it comes from... i mean i have them on my calves and my stomach near my nipples and belly button... and yes, my butt to i pop them but they leave scars and i cant get rid of them.. haha i honestly want to know too

GegeJoanis wrote:

next time give me pictures.