In my shaven bikini area i had a pimple pop up, no biggie, prolly ingrown hair- so I popped it. the only prob is that it didnt go away. Another one showed up right next to it about 3 days later, and the following day a third underneath the first two. At the first sign of the third, I popped it and it went away- but the two are still there and its been a week already.

How do I know if it is a boil or a nodule? And how do I get rid of it?
!
Every day in the shower I pop them. The white odorless puss is followed by blood. It feels very hard under the skin, and is uncomfortable. It now looks bruised- I assume from the blood excretion.
:$
I knew someone that got these and they say to sqeeze it and eventually a sack will pop out. But thats leaves me worried because how does a sack fit through a pimple sized hole? and it left them an ugly dark scar.

One forum suggested to slighty cut it with a razor blade to get it out. o.O Another said popping them could leave worse damage and a longer healing process.

But how do I tell what it is and how would i go about properly getting rid of it from home? ?

Recurring "boils" in the armpit, groin, inner thighs and butt are a sign of Hidradenitis Suppurativa. You can check out ****

**edited by moderator**