I'm a 18 year old British girl who has had a serious problem since probably 13-14 years old. The very first time i could remember I had a large pimple on my labia majora, right on the lip around the top. I wasn't too worried (although maybe i should have been) and it was filled with white stuff. A few days later I popped it and it oozed white/yellow smelly stuff. It left a mark but never really developed into an ulcer. Now, some pop and most don't pop. It started to spread to my pubic region, the area between my thighs and i had some milder pimples all over my buttocks. I also had a lot of boils (maybe 5-6) very deep under the skin VERY VERY BIG. I still get these pimples but they are more under the skin rather then on the surface. It begun after i started shaving and thought there was a link however they seem very extreme to just people razer bumps. 
I also get the same pattern of bumps and boils under my armpits so maybe they are linked? I'm a virgin but I keep fearing the worst eg STD. I get them during my period and when i'm very stressed (like now due to exams) I never really recall feeling I'l when it first appeared but I know i never really get ill when they are around. 
I am literally freaking out! What is this ?! this is effecting my sexual life !

it maybe sum bacterial that you have picked up..you should have visted ur doctor in the first place they start to appear..u should go to the doctor as soon as possible to get treated.

Visiting a doctor about this at age 13 seemed like the scariest thing back then, especially when your dad is a doctor! It still seems so scary!

if it started when u started shaving... i had the same issue...i went to my doctor at the time and only showed him my under arms. My break out was due to the amount of bacteria naturally found on my skin.  We all have staph and other bacteria living on our skin as normal flora.  When u shave u can get some of the bacteria actually in your hair follicles they turn to bumps with pus (folliculitis).  i use Hibiclens after i shave and it definitely helps.  the part about it showing up when ur stressed may mean that it could b viral either way try to leave them alone so that u dont accidently spread it by messing with them and then scratching or touching other parts of your body or other people.  These "boils" that are so deep under the skin and are very large and dont pop could possibly be swollen lymph nodes from the bumps that are more than likely infected or cysts. i was also told to change razor blades everytime i shave...due to the expense, i dont do this. i have been dealing with the under arm issue for almost 15 years but the hibiclens really does keep it away for the most part. it could b something different so definitely check with your physician. 

I really want to but I'm so petrified :(