I have some internal puss formation on my inner thigh area at the junction with the testicle balls. This may have been due to bacteria due to V-shaped underwears. I applied Quadriderm lotion but not to much use. Pleae suggest some capsules or tablets for the same. There is no external visibility of red sign or blister on the pus, just accumulation beneath the skin.