I have a cluster of tiny bumps on my inner thighs very close to my scrotum. There are none on my actual scrotum, but i am still worried. The bumps itch sometimes and i think they are secreting some kind of pus. Whatever it is has been there for a few days now. The pus has an odor, but you can only smell the odor if you touch the bumps, even the area right next to the bumps has no odor. Any suggestions?

A few things come to my mind but I think it would be best if you showed these bumps to a dermatologist. If you have never had sex or made out without your cloths, then there’s no need to see a doctor. If you have, then it would be best because a doc could distinguish the bumps between a few possible causes.
If the puss is thick white substance, then your bumps are ordinary pimples or infected ingrown hairs or little cysts filled with sebum-read nothing dangerous.
Since there are many oil glands in this area that produce the sebum (oily white substance), they can accumulate under the skin and if bacteria also enter the area, these cysts may form. It is usually that they smell because of the bacterial presence.
If you ever had sex, then the bumps could be herpes. Herpes bumps ooze either clear liquid or blood and are either itchy or painful and they go away after an initial outbreak. The pimples and cysts stay longer.
Like I said, a doctor will be able to determine what these are and if you needed a treatment.