I'm 5'6" and i weigh 233 lbs, i know..sickening..but i actually have a reason, i used to be depressed and eat alot..but i got over it now that i really care what i look like. I used to weigh 250 but lost some by not eating and smoking alot of pot, I MEAN ALOTTTT. im trying everything i can and it seems like its going no where. i need the quickest way to lose weight. ive tried almost everything honestly..diet pills, cardio, sit ups, all that other stuff..but im mainly trying to lose my stomach and chin..ive lost most of my tummy but i want it to be flattttt. PLEASE HELP?!

i havent been in the same position as you. but im 13 5'8" and still growing my thighs and stomach bother me. whats been working for me is running a mile or more(i do it in 30min. or furhter sometimes) slowly build your endurance and stanima start slow then pick it up. i do 30min on tredmil whether or not it starts hurting i keep going. i use gym shoes to lower stress onlegs. for my ab section i use machines at the gym and do 3 sets of ten. it does work for me. although it takes time it is always worth it in the end. dont give up.

When you lose weight the first things that people normally loose is their belly fat and face first. I stumbled on this unhealthy diet but it works, in morning i eat carbs which would be a piece of cinnamon toast and a bowl kashi go lean cereal and for lunch a big bowl of greens bell peppers, lettuce, cucumbers, carrots BUT NO DRESSING with some grilled chicken. Your protien should be as big as a deck of cards. You could loose up to 40lbs in 4 weeks if you work hard and not cheat and exercise alot! I used to be 217 at 5'6 but i lose 19lbs on the "17 day diet" book, it really helps too but i got sick of the green tea and gave up. Oh also drink 64+ ounces of water daily!