Hi my name is beth, I am 14 (15 in November) and In march I finished treatment for cancer, I had it for three years. My medication made me gain weight so now I am amazingly over weight And need to get it down quick I want to loose around 100 pounds but have alot of complications. I have avascular necrosis and my ankles puff up a lot if I'm stood up for long periods does anyone know or have and ideas I can do to loose even half of my goal I kind of want to do it without my parents knowing because they stck there noses in I also can't afford a gym membership :( please let me know if you have any ideas.  Size 18 sucks  I constantly have doctors telling me im too fat :( 

Health Guru
Hi Beth, I hope your cancer treatment was successful.
What you need to do is to look on the web and get yourself a good diet plan that has a nice calorie balance that will help you and to stick by it 100%, for exercises you can do walking at a fast pace as that burns calories well or step aerobics things like that, you don't need to in to the gym and spend money as you can do it at home for free :-)

Yes thanks treatment was successful, ok thanks 

Health Guru
Your welcome and take it easy and don't try to loose to much to quick though. :-)

A daily morning walk is necessary to lose weight,one more thing drink luke warm water with lemon and honey this is effective,well I just wanted to get rid of cellulite.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use