Hey :) I'm 14 yrs old and I weigh 175 lbs I really want to lose about 40 lbs. I'm on a diet at the minute and I exercise regularly but I don't think I'm doing it just right :( I just wanted to know the easiest and quickest way to lose this amount of weight. Thanks :)

I don't think you should already have/start a serious diet yet since your body is hasn't finished growing yet. Keep exercising on a regular basis though, try out going for a jog and eating a well balanced meal for the diet and drink LOTS of water, at least 8 cups of it with at least 8 hours of sleep.

Hope this helps with your overall lifestyle and not just your weight. But don't be trying out diet pills and things like that, you're body is still growing and it shouldn't deal with those kinds of these just yet.

You should never lose weight quickly. You need to change the way you eat for life. Eat a balanced diet. Keep the calories on the low end until you reach your goal weight. Talk to a nutritionist.

Start eating right, dont skip meals. Eat majority of your food in the morning, preferably when you wakeup to start your metobolism and try not to eat past 7 or 8, snacking late at night is no bueno. And once you start being more active and eating good food you should see the weight starting to come off, just don't expect it to happen overnight. :D