hi, my names bailey and i weigh around 140 and i really need to loose weight. im 13 years old and im a girl. i do irish step dancing 3 times a week and i practice all the other days. and every oth day i do the total gym. i eat realatively good. but i cant seem to loose weight. any suggestions on what to do?? thanx<3

Hi I am 34 and I just found out that I have diabetes and I would love to lose weight fast I weight 240lbs and I don't know what to do can you please give me some suggestions.

If you want to lose weight, start off exercising. If you already do exercise frequently,  step it up a notch and make it even more intensive and vigorous. Try minimizing the amount of food you take in and nipple on fruits and vegetables more. And start keeping a water bottle with you everywhere you go and drink water as an alternative to what you usually drink and drink 8 oz of milk each day. Stretch more and take deep breaths for 10 minutes every day and try making your own food rather than eating out. You just have to keep your motivation and make this your goal and main focus and top priority. Think- Bikini Body, Bikini Body. If these tips don't work out for you, you are definitely doing something wrong.

A healthy diet and plenty of exercise is the only way to do it.Losing weight is hard but a lot of determination can take you a long way! Burn more than what you eat through a regular exercise routine, drink plenty of water, and watch what you eat.Do exercises like walking,swimming,and running to lose weight to and at the same time controlling your diet by  avoiding oily,and greasy foods.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** 

Hi Bailey, For how much time you do your dancing & gym? What exercises do you consider in gym? Are you instructed by trainer? These all make difference in your weight loss journey. Plan out a schedule & stick to it. You will definitely achieve the goal