Hi, I have met my friend several days before and he told me that he has problem with son. His son is 4 years old and he had strong headaches in several last weeks. He took his kid to the pediatrician and after several examinations he told him that kid is suffering high spinal fluid pressure. I would like to know something more about it, same as how it may be treated.

Hi, spinal fluid pressure rises in some diseases which may occur in children. Sometimes this pressure may rise because of obstruction in channels where spinal fluid passes. These channels may be blocked or narrowed because of inflammation. In kids there may develop hydrocephaly with high or normal spinal fluid pressure. If pressure is high it may harm brain or spinal structure and it may be prevent by lumbar puncture when sufficient liquor may be removed.

ive been having the same sorta feeling in my head for years, i have a back injury, could taht be the problem