okay ive been having some random bleedings for the last 2 months. i have never taken birth control, cause i heard sometimes when you take birth control there can be side effects, but ive never taken it in my life. im not pregnant or i dont think i had a miscarraige because ive had my period on regular basis. now for some reason ive been bleeding randomly at the end of the month, but i dont know why?

that kinda sounds like my situaton, im 19 and im not on the pill nor have i ever taken it i dont take depo or anything like that.....i come on my period every month...its regular....i had sex with my boyfriend a week ago (unprotected) because everytime i have sex wit a condom its ends up to be a yest infection i guess because of the Spermicidal stuff but now im having random bleeding, its not heavy like a period its pinkish redish and when i wipe i see it a little but its alot in my panties and i was experinceing this last month also and i dont feel it come out, i jus see it in my panties....this has been going on for 2 months.....it comes and goes...plz help please tell me wat u think this could be........

If you have never had unprotected sex, then it could be a normal fluctuation in the hormones, causing a little irregular bleeding, this can be triggered by stress, changes in diet, and happens to some women for no reason.

it could also be the symptom of something wrong with your reproductive system, such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids or ovarian cysts, in which case, it's best to book an appointment with your local gynacologist, as identifying these things early can help treat them. if your bleeding keeps occuring, I'd definately go check out your local gyno!

(dotcom_06) If you have had unprotected sex, it may be implantation bleeding, which is spotting caused by a fertalised egg burrowing into the lining of the womb, this usually occurs about 6 to 12 days after ovulation.

when you said

" If you have had unprotected sex, it may be implantation bleeding, which is spotting caused by a fertalised egg burrowing into the lining of the womb, this usually occurs about 6 to 12 days after ovulation"

does that mean that the woman may get pregnant?

After ovulation the egg travels into the uterus and burrows into the lining of the uterus. For some women implantation will cause slight bleeding or spotting. This is called implantation bleeding. This is sometimes confused for an early period.
What does implantation bleeding or spotting look like?

Implantation bleeding, also called implantation spotting, does not look like a regular menstrual period. Implantation bleeding is scanty and usually pink or brownish discharge.
Implantation bleeding or menstrual period?

Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy.
Could it be implantation bleeding if my period feels like it is about to start?

If you have had spotting and think it might be implantation bleeding you may be paying very close attention to your body. If you are trying to get pregnant, the good news is that early pregnancy symptoms feel very similar to the start of your period. If you are pregnant you may begin to notice symptoms of early pregnancy right around the time your period would normally start and sometimes sooner than that. If you suspect pregnancy you can test for pregnancy as early as ten days after ovulation.
How common is implantation bleeding?

Implantation bleeding is fairly common with pregnancy. Twenty to thirty percent of women will have spotting during early pregnancy. If you have some light spotting before your period would normally start this is not something to worry about and may be a sign of pregnancy.