Can some body help me ? Every time I sit or stand up I hold my breath.I get light headed,and almost pass out.I have pasted out 3 times.The doctor said that I could really hurt my self from doing this.People says my eyes get huge when I do this o.O

PLEASE HELP !

I can't tell you why you do that but I've been doing it for many years. I'm 70 now and for as long as I can remember I often forget to breath when I get really into something that's happening or that I'm watching, or reading. It's just aggravating when I get low on oxygen and my body responds with a huge gasp and then I have to breathe fast like I just ran 100 yards.

I don't think your body will let you stop breathing long enough to do any damage but of course if you pass out you might hurt yourself from falling.

same here im 14 and have been doing it for about three months ive past out 3 times too and every time i fell and hit my and it happened alot today so i got on here and looked for an answer i dont have one but at least im not the only one who does this